News

Series of stories and animated clips about Disney fairies and popular science. Our team welcomes new viewers and artists!
Ответить
Scorpy
Контактная информация:

23 янв 2020 16:18

The first animated episode is out! Results and plans
Greetings, dear subscribers and viewers! I suppose you’ve already seen our 12th episode “The Bridge of Death”? 
Thank you for your warm reception! It was especially pleasing to read some comments, including those with critique. A new animator will help us with the next episode. We consider all options to make the animation more beautiful. Sorry about choppiness this time.
Right now, we work on the script of the next episode. Meanwhile, we’d like to share with you some drawings from our previous episode. Full-size versions without logos later will be available for our subscribers.
Check us on Patreon.
Вложения
Storyboard_2.jpg
Storyboard_2.jpg (102.09 КБ) 26503 просмотра
Storyboard_1.jpg
Storyboard_1.jpg (99.77 КБ) 26503 просмотра
Explainer_2_Tink_.jpg
Explainer_2_Tink_.jpg (234.02 КБ) 26503 просмотра
Background_2.jpg
Background_2.jpg (134.67 КБ) 26503 просмотра
Background_1.jpg
Background_1.jpg (140.27 КБ) 26503 просмотра
Cossacks250

09 май 2020 03:47

Liked the artwork on this one, and the final result on the Youtube video, Scorpy. A very well done one. Looking forward to the 'One Simple Trick' too. 

I have a few ideas for future works with our little fairy friends from an island beyond the second star.

1. Time Travel — as people have a proclivity to automatically stick this to anything science related — be it sci-fi or not — maybe you could do one that explains the different ideas of this concept within the contemporary scientific fields. 

2. A few shorts on some elements of the Periodic Table — or maybe even a little short story on Mendeleev and how he identified about many of the elements there, whilst theorising about others. 

3. This is something I remember you talking about before, I think somewhere on FF or one of the things you sent to me through Google Drive. It was to do with the fairies being confronted by an Arabic fairy who was quite a zealot in her faith. If you are still planning to do this one, or one similar, I am able to lend a lot more as I have studied religion in depth alongside related matters. 

Hope these interest you. 
Scorpy
Контактная информация:

09 май 2020 08:24

Hi Cossacks! Welcome to our little enchanted island! Thanks for encouraging words and for the ideas! 

Time travel is a great topic and a perfect opportunity to talk about—or better show in action—the theory of relativity. I think it’s going to be one of the topics for our last episode. 

Two chemical elements are going to be the stars of the show in the episode after the next one. As you already know, “One Simple Trick” is the beginning of a relatively big story. As for grandpa Mendeleev, he should wait for a better opportunity. 

You bet, our betrayed Arabic guest whos only guilt was to speak openly about equal rights and freedom from fictitious, but very oppressive religion is on the list as well. 

Meanwhile, I’m planning to finish the current episode by the end of this month. After many experiments, our team managed found a balance between speed and quality. Stay tuned!
GarretZAV

09 май 2020 17:37

Hi, Cossacks! I'm glad what you like graphics in our video! And thank you for scripts editing! Your idea about the “Time Travel” is interesting, but I think within Universe it's not possible. Maybe, between two Universes, in one of them, the lapse of time is slower.
Cossacks250

12 май 2020 07:07

Hello Scorpy, and nice to meet you, Garret.

Yes, I very much love what you guys are doing with the graphics in the videos and I'm glad to be helping out with the scripts. 

And as for the idea, of course. It's just something I thought would be worth talking about given the intense love for it by sci-fi and scientists. 

If there's anything else that you need me to edit or work on besides the scripts, I would be happy to lend a hand. Let me know.  
Scorpy
Контактная информация:

12 май 2020 07:25

Appreciate your help! 
Well, right now, the most important task is to finish the drawings and animate the current episode. If everything goes more or less according to plan, I’ll write the next script this month. We have already scribbled the whole story about Tink, Zarina and Rita, a spoiled girl, a millionaire’s daughter who was expelled from a university and decided to take revenge. She will appear shortly.
Looking forward to showing you the next episode!
Scorpy
Контактная информация:

01 июл 2020 11:13

The 13th episode is ready! Watch it on 7th of July 2020. 
Our Patreon subscribers may watch it now.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-animation-of-38788569
Scorpy
Контактная информация:

13 июл 2020 17:56

Wonders of Reality 13.1 is out:
https://youtu.be/wOhQrbaCkto

After our latest stream, we decided to make a new one. That’ll be a quiz show about fairies and popular science. Feel free to join.
Ответить